It’s been long since natural oils have been introduced into regular hair care. They wield a tremendous power, produce stunning effects and are surprisingly easy to use. The only issue that might appear slightly troublesome is choosing the right oil, and among them there is tropical babassu oil and well-known castor oil. Which one will suit you better?
Babassu oil VS Castor oil
Babassu oil and castor oil have much in common, however, there are also many things that set them apart. Their mutual qualities are: vitamin and fatty acid content, having regenerating and antibacterial effect, being suitable for hair and skin care treatment. Despite the similarities, there is quite a number of properties that makes both oils different – being so distinctive, they swing the balance in one oil’s favour. For example, one of the oils is responsible for stimulating hair, eyebrow and eyelash growth, cleansing and protecting the skin.
What makes castor oil better?
Castor oil seems to be better than babassu oil because:
- is lighter, which eases application
- neither clogs skin pores nor weighs hair down
- conditions hair, skin and fingernails
- contains an array of vitamins and minerals
- is structure is similar to human keratin
- protects skin, hair and fingernails
- is an alternative to makeup removers
- contains ricinoleic acid which doesn’t occur in other oils
- darkens hair slightly
Which castor oil is the finest?
Now, since we know that castor oil makes a better choice than babassu oil, it’s time to define the one that is worth our attention. One of such oils is Nanoil Castor Oil. This is an unrefined, cold-pressed, organic and certified product. It’s composition is rich, it’s easy to apply and works really effectively. Castor Oil by Nanoil is eminently suitable to be used to treat hair, eyelashes, body and face.
Nanoil Castor Oil. Everything you need to know about it
1. What is Nanoil Castor Oil made of? The majority of this product constitutes of fatty acid; it also contains minerals and vitamins (including A and E). What’s interesting, castor oil is surprisingly similar to keratin that occurs in humans.
2. How does Castor Oil by Nanoil work? This beauty oil:
- is antibacterial and fungicidal
- stimulates growth of hair, eyebrows and eyelashes
- nourishes, reinforces and regenerates
- lubricates and replenishes with water
- smooths out, softens and intensifies shine
- protects skin and hair against damage
- regenerates fingernails
- intensifies hair and eyelash color
3. How to apply Nanoil Castor Oil? In most cases people apply castor oil to hair, eyelashes and eyebrows in order to strengthen them, moisturize and stimulate extension. However, Nanoil Castor Oil can be also used to clean face and take good care of fingernails. This oil prevents clogged skin pores and split nails.
4. How big is Nanoil Castor Oil? Nanoil Castor Oil is available in 50 ml (1.69 oz) bottle. The bottle is closed with a dropper cap that significantly eases application.
5. How much is Nanoil Castor Oil? Its cost isn’t high. It’s a very important information for those who want to use a cosmetic which is priced adequately to the effects it’s able to bring about.
6. Where can I buy Nanoil Castor Oil? Nanoil Castor Oil is available on its official web page: nanoil.us